The Austraflora Photography Competition
Austraflora is one of Australia’s largest online gardening communities!
Join the fun @ facebook.com/austraflora
Since 2012, Austraflora has run an annual Photography Competition. Photos of native flora and landscapes are entered via our Facebook page, to be judged by an expert horticultural and photography panel from both Austraflora and Canon, determining the top 12 winners. The winning 12 images feature in their very own month of the Austraflora Calendar, which can be purchased at the end of the year in time for Christmas. There’s lots of fantastic prizes that you can win along the way! Every year that the competition runs we are amazed by the talent of our entrants. We can’t wait to see what this year will bring!
To enter, click HERE
Enter as many times as you like!
- The image must fit within the theme: Australian plants/foliage/flower and/or landscapes.
- The image must be your own photography.
- The image must not contain any offensive material.
- Austraflora has the right to reject inappropriate images.
- Photos must be in landscape/horizontal form to suit a calendar.
- No borders or text.
- Submissions must include the name of the plant. If a landscape, include the location name.
- You authorise Austraflora to publish your image in the Austraflora Calendar, along with your name.
- All photos that adhere to the guidelines can be used by Austraflora and Canon ongoing for promotions (credited where possible).
- Proceeds of the Austraflora Calendar will be given to a charity of Austraflora’s choice.
- The winner of the Major Prize must be available to travel during March 2018 for MIFGS, departing from a major capital in Australia.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, who are Fans of the Austraflora Facebook page.
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) via posting on the Austraflora Facebook page as well as via e-mail. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Austraflora reserves the right to offer the prize in a following competition. The winner(s) have a maximum of 60 days to contact Austraflora in order to claim their prize.
- Austraflora will make reasonable efforts to carefully package prizes, but take no responsibility if they are damaged during the delivery process.
- Unless stated otherwise all competition entries must be made via the Austraflora Facebook page.
- Austraflora always have the final say in deciding the winners of their competitions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Austraflora reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of state/county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Austraflora relating to any post-winning publicity. The participant is providing information to Austraflora, and not to Facebook.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Austraflora reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time.