- Use Debco Potting Mixes straight from the bag. For the best results do not mix with anything. Close the bag tightly after use.
- Do as many plants as possible at one time, gathering them all together along with clean containers and the potting mix.
- Give each plant a thorough watering an hour or so in advance, and allow to drain.
- Select a clean container approximately 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with the mixture.
- Turn the plant out of its present container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plants in the container and when happy with arrangement check levels and fill with new potting mix.
- Shake the container gently by tapping the bottom on the ground to allow the mixture to settle. Do not firm or pack down. Normal watering will provide sufficient firming down of the potting mix.
- Initial soaking after potting is essential and then a regular watering programme is important
- Protect plant from heat and strong sunlight for a few days and keep moist. Water only when the growing mixture feels dry.
To view the full range of Debco products visit http://www.debco.com.au/home