Pic of the Month
2019 is our first year running this amazing competition series! We invite you to join us on our Facebook page and look for the current Pic of the Month post to enter your image.
We know you guys are seriously talented, and can’t wait to see what you show us! There will be prizes up for grabs along the way, plus a chance to be featured in some limited edition Austraflora Greeting Cards on sale at the end of the year.
It’s quick and easy to enter!
Theme: Australian Native Flora, Nature and Landscapes
How To Enter:
- Jump on the Austraflora Facebook Page and look for the current Pic of the Month post.
- Post your photo on the thread to enter it in that month, along with the plant name/location.
- On the last day of the month, a winner will be decided and announced.
- The winning photo will become the official Austraflora Facebook Cover for the following month, plus receive a gardening goodies pack from Searles, as well as a giftvoucher to spend at their local nursery courtesy of Austraflora.
- The collection of winning photos will be featured in limited edition Austraflora greeting cards. Packs will be for sale in time for Christmas. Proceeds will go towards supporting Multiple Sclerosis Limited.
- During December, a first prize winner will be decided from the 5 monthly winners, to win the major prize of a Seasol Gardening Hamper (valued at $100)
With Thanks To
- The image must fit within the theme: Australian Native Flora, Nature and Landscapes. This can include Australian native flowers, foliage, bark, seeds/nuts/fruit, fungi, moss, lichen, and Australian landscapes.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- You are welcome to submit a lower res image (such as taken on a phone) if suitable to be printed on the Austraflora Greeting Card. You will be given the opportunity to submit a higher res photo (if available) if you are selected as a winner.
- Man-made objects can be in the photo if suitable; not taking away from the aesthetic of the photo, and if nature is the most significant feature. Some acceptable examples: stockman huts, fences, windmills, etc.
- If there are any Australian animals included in the photograph (including insects), please ensure these are Australian natives. Do not include photos of people.
- The image must be your own photography.
- The image must not contain any offensive material.
- Austraflora has the right to reject inappropriate images.
- Photos must be in landscape/horizontal form.
- You authorise Austraflora to publish your image on the Austraflora Greeting Cards, along with your name.
- All photos that adhere to the guidelines can be used by Austraflora ongoing for promotions (credited where possible).
- Proceeds of the Austraflora Greeting Cards will be given to a charity of Austraflora’s choice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, who are Fans of the Austraflora Facebook page.
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) via posting on the Austraflora Facebook page as well as via e-mail/PM. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Austraflora reserves the right to offer the prize in a following competition. The winner(s) have a maximum of 60 days to contact Austraflora in order to claim their prize.
- Austraflora will make reasonable efforts to carefully package prizes, but take no responsibility if they are damaged during the delivery process.
- Unless stated otherwise all competition entries must be made via the Austraflora Facebook page.
- Austraflora always have the final say in deciding the winners of their competitions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Austraflora reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of state/county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Austraflora relating to any post-winning publicity. The participant is providing information to Austraflora, and not to Facebook.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Austraflora reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time.